Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Golden RULE

When I write those characteristics of mine, I’m a little bit shock that I have so many good characteristics and I’m very glad that I come up with those good characteristics and virtue.

-When I gave a wrong answer to the question during recitation.

It’s just alright for me if my classmates laugh at my answer, because that’s a part of life taking mistakes and errors. And I also want to see my classmates happy because of me. ^^

-When I’m expressing my opinion during class or group discussion.

If my classmates have time to listen to me, then it’s good. But for those who don’t want to listen to me, ok lang. haha

- When I commit mistake.

It’s not new to me for committing mistakes. I just want other person to be considerate, not judging me subjectively on why did I do those things. They can ask me to know the reason and I promise that I will answer truthfully.

-When I don’t like doing what they ask to do.

I’m a person that even I don’t like it to do, I will just accomplished it.” Matapos lang,” and I have this manner saying this phrase “may magagawa pa ba ako” ^^. Because I don’t like to argue on such a very little thing.

- When others want to give me their comments or suggestions.

Is this is for me, Or to the others? If it is for me, I will listen to them, not just to listen but I’ll do an active listening.

I commit myself to respect every people in the MCL community. And to obey all of the rules and regulation inside the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment