Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Inconvenient Truth

I’ve already watch this film in the cable channel and I’m not so surprised about the previous condition of our world, because even me already feel those effect for us people living in a tropical climate. The weather is very unpredictable and the temperature is changing frequently from time to time. Like having a late raining season, and the extreme hot temperature we felt from the summer time.

At first, I think what is the inconvenient truth about this movie. Then after watching it I realized, that the reality on all these things happening to our world. We human, we are the most intelligent being living in this world and we must should know if we are doing too much to our world. We people are the main cause why these catastrophes are happening in our world. And that’s the inconvenient truth about these, we don’t know why we suffer like these and the only answer to that question is US.

In my community they have this so called “waste segregation” just like the project in my previous alma mater. But I don’t know the exact name of that project; actually that project is headed by the “Sangguniang Kabataan” so as a youth myself I’m obliged to participate in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment